Welcome To Akola Urban Co-Op Bank LTD.
Enjoy secured Net Banking :
- Anti-virus : Install the latest anti-virus, anti-spy ware, personal firewalls & security patch on your computer & mobile phones.
- Password Protection : Choose a "strong" 8 - 15 characters alphanumeric (Combination of A-Z and a-z and 0-9,Special Characters(@_.*) ) password & change it once every month.
- Web address : Do check the web address carefully before sharing any sensitive information. Our website address is https://online.aucbakola.com/ebanking/index.aspx .
- Logout : Logout from the website when you wish to exit instead of directly closing the window/tab.
- Do not respond to links in Email: Do not give any confidential information such as password, customer ID, Debit Card number or PIN, CVV, OTP, DOB, to any email request, even if the request(email/phone/SMS) is from government authorities like Income Tax department or any Card association companies like RuPay,Visa or MasterCard.
- Do not use public Wi-Fi: Do not access NetBanking or make payments using your Debit Card from shared or unprotected computers in public places like cyber cafes or public WiFi networks of hotels, airports etc. including unprotected high-end mobile phones.
- Secure your details: Do not let any unauthorized person have access to your computer or leave the computer unattended while using NetBanking services.
- Do not use Auto Complete feature: Do not use Auto Complete feature on your browser
- Do not use Remember Password: Do not use remember password feature provided by browsers to save your Banking passwords.
Please ensure as under
- URL address on the address bar of your internet browser begins with "https"; the letter 's' at the end of "https" means 'secured'.Look for the lock symbol either in the address bar or the status bar (mostly in the address bar) but not within the web page display area. Verify the security certificate by clicking on the lock.Do not enter login or other sensitive information in any pop up window.Your Personal Message is displayed on login page is correct. In case of mismatch in "personal message" do not enter your password.Ensure that you are using latest version / release of Internet Explorer OR Mozilla Firefox Browsers OR Google Chrome
- Beware of Phishing attacks. Phishing is a fraudulent attempt, usually made through email, phone calls, SMS etc seeking your personal and confidential information.Our Bank, Reserve Bank of India or any of its representatives never sends you email/SMS or calls over phone to get your personal information, password or one time password (OTP).Any such e-mail/SMS or phone call is an attempt to fraudulently withdraw money from your account through Internet Banking. Never respond to such email/SMS or phone call. Please report immediately on email@example.com if you receive any such email/SMS or Phone call.
- Immediately change your passwords, if you have or have a feel of accidentally revealing your credentials like user ID, Passwords, mobile no etc.
- You may be victim of a duplicate SIM fraud. Please be alert in case your mobile connection is lost or you get a call that your mobile connection may be temporarily disabled. Somebody may be trying to obtain duplicate SIM for your registered connection. In case any such suspicious activity, please check with your service provider.